Empower MediaMarketing’s Online Practice uses cutting edge tools to bring innovative marketing strategies to life. We have an immediate opening for a Search Associate.
This Search Associate role will focus on assisting with the development and maintenance of our clients’ paid search marketing efforts. The goal of this position is to assist the search team in developing paid search programs that meet client needs, are cost efficient, and deliver results.
The Search Associate Role Involves:
- Generating keyword builds and ad copy
- Listening to internal team and client feedback to make strategic improvements to builds/copy
- Executing approved campaigns
- Managing multiple search campaigns with a high sense of ownership and flawless execution
- Generating reports regularly for multiple search campaigns
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and recommending optimizations
- Implementing optimizations and tracking progress
- Compiling research and providing search insights, which may include evaluating competitive data, promotional opportunities, and emerging opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce and present multi-media recommendations that include SEM
Bachelor’s degree, any major with analytical or technological focus and course content, especially in marketing/advertising.
The candidate must have:
- Experience with Google AdWords, Marin bid management platform a plus
- Passion for digital marketing, specifically search engine marketing
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work; effectively manage change and competing priorities
- Experience in fast-paced, client-centric agency environment is a plus
- Strong analytical orientation and ability to find insight in the numbers. Detail-oriented
- Demonstrates effective business writing and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office software, particularly with Excel
- Self-directed, highly enthusiastic, passionate, confident and tenacious in continuously learning about the medium