This role can be located in Cincinnati, Chicago, or Atlanta. Please select your desired work location in the application.
In this role, the Out of Home (OOH) team member is involved in planning and buying, solving geographical marketing problems, and managing campaigns. Experience in the field of OOH is preferred, but most welcome is someone determined to grow into an OOH Subject Matter Expert (SME), with confidence in channel terminology, tools, operators and buying methods- both direct and programmatic. Responsibilities will include campaign planning, buying, and maintenance, running the gamut from RFP’ing to operational work like contracting and billing, and everything in-between.
We are the Un-holding company. Transparency and collaboration are at the heart of everything we do. If this resonates with you, you might be a good fit for Empower. Read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application!
- Participation in and leadership of planning, buying, trafficking, billing, maintaining of OOH
- Management of operational duties, especially creative trafficking, billing, post campaign reports
- Understanding of channel measurement and proper application in planning
- Attendance to casual and critical meetings alike
- Engagement with client teams and eventually, clients direct, via written communication, meetings, presentations
- Participation in thought leadership, especially POVs and media evaluations
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Organized and skilled at prioritization
- Has a thirst to learn and is coachable
- Demonstrates great initiative
- Adaptable both as a team player and/ or managing solo projects
- Comfortable juggling multiple campaigns, project work
- Curiosity to understand OOH innovations
- Well-developed written and verbal skills
- Strong desire to learn and grow in a planning/ buying media role
- Media agency experience a plus, but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Excel