We are Empower, The Un-Holding Company.
Our advantage is simple. Clients first – not shareholders. From the day we opened our doors in 1985, Empower has challenged the media status quo. Our people are the reason our clients choose Empower. We’re seeking a Recruiter who is passionate about building relationships and understanding what makes our teams tick. You’ll stand out if you’re creative in your sourcing tactics, great at digging into candidates’ potential, and are extremely organized in your process. You’ll be responsible for everything from the moment we identify a need to the new candidate’s onboarding experience.
What you’ll do…
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles including sourcing, screening, managing the interview process, and candidate experience.
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a network of qualified active and passive talent
- Continuously partner with appropriate parties to ensure job descriptions are up to date and attractive to potential applicants
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and encourage employee referrals
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and their implementation
- Maintain data in an applicant tracking system
- Stay up to date on industry trends to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Manage internship programs
- Attend industry conferences and hiring events
- Promote company’s reputation as an employer of choice
What you bring…
- 3-5 years’ experience in recruiting or as an HR generalist
- A proactive approach to hiring and solutions-oriented attitude
- Creative approach to recruiting strategies
- Excellent communication skills on a variety of platforms
- Ability to work with employees at all levels within in the organization to foster a spirit of teamwork
- Ability to succeed with minimal supervision and to work well in a fast-paced environment
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to travel for recruitment purposes
- Working knowledge of ATS systems and Excel