The Performance Marketing Specialist will help drive and optimize marketing campaigns to achieve specific performance metrics and business objectives. Their main goal is to maximize the Returns On Investment (ROI) for various marketing activities by implementing data-driven strategies and tactics.
We value the power of collaboration and teamwork; hence the candidate should be committed to working 4 days a week out of the hired city office (Cincinnati, Chicago, or Atlanta).
- Develop and execute performance marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth.
- Implement and optimize digital advertising campaigns across various platforms, such as Walmart Ads, Amazon Ads, search engines (Google Ads), social media (Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, etc.), display networks, and affiliate networks.
- Conduct keyword research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities and optimize campaign performance.
- Analyze campaign data and metrics to identify trends, insights, and areas for optimization.
- Monitor and manage campaign budgets, bids, and performance to ensure efficient allocation of resources and achievement of KPIs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, content, and analytics, to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns.
- Conduct A/B testing and conversion rate optimization (CRO) experiments to improve campaign performance and user experience.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in performance marketing.
- Generate reports and present campaign performance, insights, and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for automation and process improvements to increase efficiency and scalability.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a performance marketer or in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including paid search, social media advertising, display advertising, and affiliate marketing.
- Proficiency in using performance marketing platforms and tools, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, and marketing automation software.
- Analytical mindset with a strong ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Familiarity with conversion tracking and attribution models.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SEO principles and best practices is a plus.
Empower participates in E-Verify. We will provide the Social Security Administration, and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with information from each new employee’s form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please note that we do not use this information to pre-screen job applicants. You may click on the following hyperlinks for the E-Verify Notice and Right to Work Notice.