We value the power of collaboration and teamwork; hence the candidate should be committed to working 4 days a week out of the hired city office, but with the option to work within other offices if required (Atlanta, Chicago, and Cincinnati).
We are seeking a tactical media planner, to work in partnership with our media strategy teams and investment teams to build out executional media buying plans, developed from our media strategy team.
Candidate will have 10 years plus as a tactical media planner and have strong knowledge of media buying.
Able to work quickly, outstanding media market knowledge and excellent attention to detail
The tactical planner will take media strategy plans and turn them into tactical media buying plans for the investment team to buy off.
The VP of Media Planning, brings Media to life by building, presenting, and overseeing our agency’s client output from the Activation Department (media planners/buyers, influencer marketing experts, and social media). The Sr. Media Planner supports both Media Strategy and Media Buying teams across a range of upstream planning activities all the way through writing buy specs and checking buys to planning for optimizations while in-flight.
This person is responsible for developing practical, tactical media buying plans for our media buyers.
- Build the framework established from Media Strategy to become tangible tactical media buying plans
- Partner with Analytics for audience, category, and competitive insights and measurement approach
- Communicate thoroughly with media buyers to execute in-market media plans for our clients
- Outline POVs against existing client campaign objectives
- Work through day-to-day plan revisions and maintenance
- Translate plans to buying teams to ensure flawless execution against the plan, including assisting in writing buy specifications and double-checking buys against those specs
- Actively engage in optimizations, testing, and key reporting initiatives
- 10+ year’s experience in media planning
- Direct experience with planning tools like Nielsen, SQAD, comScore, MRI, Scarborough, MediaTools, and or Lumina
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with previous experience working directly with clients
- Cross-functional mindset applied on assigned client work but also to influence IP collaboration across the agency
- Ability to work with employees at all levels within in the department to foster a spirit of teamwork
- Presence in office as aligned to current protocols,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive outlook and attitude essential to join the team