The ideal candidate will have 7+ years experience buying, implementing, and stewarding national linear video. They should have experience in creating large, custom, integrated programs with publishers and a solid reputation in the industry. They are very knowledgeable of the full video landscape and major network media partners.
The candidate is a proven leader, capable of creating and articulating a vision and rallying internal and external partners around it. They have a perspective on where the industry is going, informed by years of experience within it.
- Lead planning, buying, trafficking, billing, maintaining of buys for national brands: both digital and
- Able to articulate clearly to clients information pertaining to their media buys
- Maintain and reconcile national linear TV buys
- Understanding of channel measurement and proper application in planning
- Engagement with client teams via written communication, meetings, presentations
- Participation in thought leadership, especially POVs and media evaluations
- 7+ years of national linear strategy/planning/buying experience
- Agency experience is a plus
- Willingness to learn new approaches to media buying
- Innate curiosity and passion for technology with strong relationships with media partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Current or past familiarity with planning tools (Nielsen, comScore), ad servers (DCM, FlashTalking, etc.), media accounting systems (MediaOcean, Prisma, Adazzle)