The ideal candidate will have a 7+ years experience buying Digital Media. Should include strategy development, planning, buying, technical implementation, and campaign stewardship with direct media partnerships. Programmatic buying experience is a plus. They bring creativity and innovation to their work. They have experience buying across channels that include Display, Audio, Video, Mobile, and Native. They have deep experience in creating large, custom, integrated programs with publishers and a solid reputation in the industry.
The candidate is a proven leader, capable of creating and articulating a vision and rallying internal and external partners around it. They have a perspective on where the industry is going, informed by years of experience within it. They lead by example and always do the right thing when interacting with employees, clients, and media partners.
- Lead planning, buying, trafficking, billing, maintaining of buys for Digital Media campaigns, both local and national
- Activate media through direct partnerships, including managing programmatic partners
- Understanding of channel measurement and proper application in planning
- Engagement with client teams and eventually, clients direct, via written communication, meetings, presentations
- Participation in thought leadership, especially POVs and media evaluations
- 5+ years digital media buying experience
- Programmatic experience is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
- Current or past familiarity with planning tools (Nielsen, comScore), ad servers (DCM, FlashTalking, etc.), media accounting systems (MediaOcean, Prisma, Strata)
- Willingness to learn new approaches to media buying
- Innate curiosity and passion for technology with strong relationships with media partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Should have experience in creating, passing, and overseeing successful implementation of tracking pixels