Empower® is seeking a Senior Manager of Client Operations to elevate the agency’s ability to deliver work in a best in class manner and help push the agency toward its long-term vision and goals.
The ideal Senior Manager candidate would have online and offline media experience and be responsible for supporting cross-functional teams in execution of concurrent projects for multiple clients. The Senior Manager at Empower is a proactive problem solver who assists in collaboration with clients while guiding and directing internal teams. The Senior Manager position is responsible for maintaining the day to day client relationship management, scope and estimating of work, managing retainer and media budgets, developing contracts and executing work.
Candidates must be willing to embrace change, have an innate comfort with organizing and analyzing data and an avid learner with the ability to quickly pick up new concepts, tools and technologies.
- Deliver excellent service and relationship management.
- Develop an understanding of clients’ business and markets.
- Work directly with and support the Client Service Director to ensure best-in-class service and drive business results for our clients
- Ensure other team members’ action items are completed on time to client expectation and anticipate the implications, capture next steps during meetings and clearly communicate project status, timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations on a regular basis
- Ensure agency consistently provides service and delivery of offerings that align to the contract/scope of the partnership
- Manage traditional and digital media workflow and activities
- Attend client meetings and have strong presentation skills to showcase client performance
- Work with internal teams to create project estimates and timelines
- Write statements of work for client projects
- Manage vendor and contractor relationships to execute work related to Client projects
- Accurately track and manage revenue projections and media budgets
- Accurately track and manage estimated vs. actual hours to ensure a profitable rate
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an agency account service or project management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and years of experience preferred
- Demonstrated competency in account service and/or project management and the execution of multiple client projects
- Proven experience with customer service and common project management processes
- Experience tracking and reporting project and client budget performance
- Skilled at managing change into the organization and enforcing accountability to change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and effective presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail with focus on project and task completion
- Ability to function independently, requiring minimal oversight
- Motivated by new challenges and problems to solve on a daily basis
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment