The HR Specialist will specialize in sourcing, identifying, and hiring across departments at Empower. In our highly competitive job market, our HR Specialist will deliver full-cycle recruiting from source, screen, and prepare candidates for interviews with hiring managers. As the face of the company during the recruiting process, this individual must ensure a highly positive candidate experience from the initial application to the final onboarding process. Collaboratively consult with hiring managers and the HR Director lead to recommend strategies for identifying and recruiting potential candidates.
The ideal candidate for the HR Specialist role will have at least 2 years of experience, preferably in a marketing/advertising agency environment, managing the full-cycle recruitment experience.
- Develop and execute innovative strategies to source and hire top talent across the agency and job functions
- Ability to proactively manage partnerships with third-party recruiters and hiring managers
- Communicate, interact, influence, and negotiate with teams, hiring managers, and candidates
- Experience working in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Evaluate resumes, complete initial phone interview to establish a qualified candidate pool
- Make recommendations to hiring managers on the top candidates for in-person interviews
- Administer appropriate job-specific interview assessments
- Build a robust pipeline for jobs by creating and implementing sourcing strategies, advertising, and community relationships
- Manage miscellaneous human resources tasks as needed
- Train and educate hiring managers on their role in the recruiting process
- Stay current on the company’s organizational structure and evolving roles and needs
- Ability to create and sustain monthly and quarterly recruiting metrics to show progress
- Excellent knowledge of LinkedIn, including strategies on passive candidate sourcing
- Experienced in identifying and attracting candidates in a competitive environment
- Perform reference checks
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function independently, requiring minimal oversight
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-service mindset, with an outgoing, warm, and approachable personality
- Extreme discretion and sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Experience with Paylocity and LinkedIn Recruiter preferred.