Empower® is seeking a Senior Manager of Client Operations to elevate the agency’s ability to deliver work in a best in class manner and help push the agency toward its long-term vision and goals.
The ideal Senior Manager candidate would have online and offline media experience and help to lead cross-functional teams in execution of concurrent projects for multiple clients. The Senior Manager at Empower is an individual with proven proactive problem-solving skills who supports the collaboration with clients while guiding and directing internal teams. This position is directly responsible for maintaining the day-to-day client relationship management, scope and estimating of work, managing retainer and media budgets and executing work.
Candidates must be willing to embrace change, have an innate comfort with organizing and analyzing data and an avid learner with the ability to quickly pick up new concepts, tools and technologies.
• Deliver excellent service and relationship management in a fast-paced environment
• Develop a deep understanding of clients’ business and markets
• Assume responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating activities for media and marketing projects. Manage traditional and digital media workflow and activities
• Ensure other team members’ action items are completed on time to client expectation and anticipate the implications, capture next steps during meetings and clearly communicate project status, timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations on a regular basis
• Assist with performing risk analysis for projects and develop mitigation plans. Identify needs and risks that stakeholders may not recognize
• Ensure agency consistently provides service and delivery of offerings that align to the contract/scope of the partnership
• Attend client meetings and have strong presentation skills to showcase client performance
• Work with internal teams to create project estimates and timelines
• Write statements of work for client projects
• Manage vendor and contractor relationships to execute work related to Client projects
• Accurately track and manage revenue projections and media budgets
• Accurately track and manage estimated vs. actual hours to ensure a profitable rate
• Facilitate in the development and management of resourcing and staffing within assigned accounts
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in an agency account service or project management role
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and years of experience preferred
• Demonstrated competency in account service and/or project management and the execution of multiple client projects
• Proven experience with customer service and common project management processes
• Experience tracking and reporting project and client budget performance.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and effective presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail with focus on project and task completion
• Ability to function independently, requiring minimal oversight
• Motivated by new challenges and problems to solve on a daily basis
• Proven success in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach
• Solid working knowledge of media, digital marketing and word of mouth marketing is desired
• Ability to negotiate with others to reach agreements/solutions that meet internal and external (client) needs