Empower is looking for a Client Account Manager for our Media Agent product to own day-to-day customer relationships, manage campaign engagements, and provide support throughout the customer’s engagement lifecycle. This role partners closely with the Empower Product team, including the Chief Product Officer and VP of Product Operations to ensure performance of media campaigns and drive customer retention. You will be the main point of contact for Media Agent customers and will be responsible for guiding them through the onboarding process, implementation of campaigns, and ongoing performance reporting. This is an exciting start-up-like opportunity that will play a critical role in Empower’s internal Product team within an established, stable organization.
- Perform initial onboarding with customers to ensure their understanding of the Media Agent portal and how to effectively use it throughout the extent of the relationship.
- Deliver excellent relationship management across many customers in a fast-paced environment, managing customer questions and acting as the gateway to the extended Media Agent/Empower team, including media planners and buyers.
- Manage campaign deliverables, ensuring other team member’s action items are completed on time to customer expectations.
- Perform risk analysis for projects and develop mitigation plans as needed.
- Write statements of work for client projects.
- Accurately track and manage revenue projections and media budgets.
- Work closely with the broader Product team to recommend strategic optimizations for the Media Agent product based on customer feedback.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an agency account service or project management role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and years of experience preferred.
- Demonstrated competency in account service and/or project management and the execution of multiple projects.
- Proven experience with customer service and common project management processes.
- Experience tracking and reporting project and client budget performance.
- Skilled at managing change into the organization and enforcing accountability to change.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and effective presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail with focus on project and task completion.
- Ability to function independently, requiring minimal oversight.
- Motivated by new challenges and problems to solve on a daily basis.
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach.
- Ability to negotiate with others to reach agreements/solutions that meet internal and external (client) needs.
- Working knowledge of media and digital marketing is desired.