Empower’s Human Resources team has an immediate opening for an HR Associate in our Cincinnati office. Our human resources team is responsible for driving the success of Empower by recruiting, hiring, and retaining the best talent in our industry. The HR Associate is passionate about talent acquisition and development and possesses a learning mindset that will enable them to continually grow in their role.
- Provide dedicated support to HR team with specific focus on HR transactions, data maintenance, employee data/assignment changes, reporting, onboarding and off-boarding.
- Identify areas for automation within Paylocity and across HR; may include implementing and streamlining processes that will require minimal manual work.
- Ensure clients and candidates have a great experience throughout the recruiting process.
- Organize recruiting logistics: schedule interviews and meetings, both internal and external
- Identify potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, LinkedIn, user groups, referrals, networking, web sourcing, and management of external submissions.
- Document all recruiting related activity in our applicant tracking system
- Manage miscellaneous human resources tasks and ad hoc projects as needed
Qualifications, Education & Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-service mindset, with an outgoing, warm, and approachable personality
- Extreme discretion and sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Experience in advertising, marketing, or media industries a plus
- Well organized, with strong relationship building and time management skills
- Passion for Empower’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives