We are Empower, The Un-Holding Company. Our advantage is simple. Clients first – not shareholders.
From the day we opened our doors in 1985, Empower has challenged the media status quo. Empower specializes in communicating to and with its clients’ customers through an integrated combination of media. We are an independent media agency that plans, buys, creates and proves the impact of media.
Recognized by The One Show as Campaign US’ Agency of the Year, as an Ad Age Agency A-List Standout, and as MediaPost’s Media Agency of the Year, our integrated team of experts in Creative, Media, Analytics, and Word-of-Mouth Marketing outperforms expectations.
Summary of the Role
This role can be located in Cincinnati, Chicago, or Atlanta. Please select your desired location in the application.
This is a hand-on analytics position where you will directly work with senior stakeholders and see projects through from planning to implementation to reporting. In this role, the senior analyst will receive guidance from an associate director to elevate cross-channel measurement & reporting across clients. You will be collaborating with multiples teams to develop and execute measurement strategies / plans and deliver actionable media insights through quantitative analysis and innovative thinking.
You will also be part of the broader Intelligence team at Empower which will give you an opportunity to learn and work on a broad array of proprietary as well as syndicated tools such a MRI, Maptitude, Lotame, NetBase etc. Additionally, you will have exposure to other Intelligence work across Consumer Journey Mapping, MMM and Data Solutions.
The successful candidate:
- Is a problem solver with a quantitative bent and rigorous attention to detail
- Has a strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
- Has the ability to juggle through multiple projects across clients while maintaining quality
- Has the ability to lead internal and client meetings
- Demonstrates solid communication and collaboration skills
- Can work independently with minimal direction
- Solid mathematical or statistical educational background
- Has the ability to know what an insight is and can deliver compelling & actionable insights while reporting
- Has knowledge of digital media platforms and associated metrics as well as measurement solutions such as Lift Studies, MMM, MTA etc.
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to build & execute a measurement plan
- Ability to aggregate, analyze and interpret data from multiple data sources such as syndicated survey data, primary research, and platform metrics
- Microsoft suite (Outlook, Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn syndicated tools (e.g., Tableau, Telmar, Datorama, Adobe Analytics) to perform routine data extraction, formatting, and basic descriptive analyses
- Web analytics (e.g., Google) is a plus
Qualifications, Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (math, statistics, economics, or other social science) or demonstrated facility in math and statistics
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably in marketing analytics
- Located or willing to relocate to Cincinnati / Chicago / Atlanta
- Minimal travel is required (0-10%)