We’re looking for a Data Visualization Specialist to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to grow accounts and manage Empower’s digital reporting solution. As part of this role, The Data Visualization Specialist will own the entire internal lifecycle of our reporting dashboards, owning new team onboarding, platform demonstrations, dashboard setup and maintenance, conducting training and providing day-to-day support to internal teams. Reporting into the Sr. Director, Product, this individual will be responsible for growing and maintaining our current dashboard portfolio, evolving our dashboard templates and process, and working across client teams to build and maintain individual client reporting dashboards.
To be successful in this role, the Data Visualization Specialist must have a strong understanding of the media buying landscape, be technologically savvy and have exceptional communication skills. This role is intended for those with previous media experience, as a general understanding of the digital campaign hierarchy is critical to be successful. The ideal candidate enjoys working in platform and across a variety of different teams.
- Onboard new client teams and provide ongoing assistance through support tickets and internal email
- Maintain strong knowledge of the self-service media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Bing, Google, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok, Flashtalking, DCM, etc.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, changes and best practices
- Maintain basic understanding of “traditional” media channels
- Work closely with the client, media and analytics teams to ensure dashboard accuracy
- Works with media teams to ensure data is clean and accurate, main point of contact for naming taxonomy
- Recommend process and procedure modifications and documentation for the benefit of the team
- Ensure satisfaction and account health across the entire book of business, which include ensuring engagement and retention, delivering accurate responses and maintaining quick response time to ticket submissions
- Communicate with vendors; work closely with platform vendors' support teams to troubleshoot campaign and platform issues
- Three or more years of working experience in a related field
- Experience with tools like PowerBI, Datorama, Tableau, Etc.
- Hands-on experience trafficking, building and optimizing campaigns within a programmatic DSP
- Strong customer service and customer relationship management experience
- Strong personal management; you’re driven – no one needs to push you to excel, it’s just who you are
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members cross-departmentally
- Keen attention to detail and consistent follow-through to commitments
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience