This role can be located in Cincinnati, Chicago, or Atlanta. Please select your desired location in the application.
This position requires a highly motivated, entrepreneurial person to lead the day-to-day management of on a group of clients housed in a business unit, overseeing cross-channel tactical plan development and all aspects of execution. This individual will be a main client Investment POC for a suite of clients leading buying strategies at a high level as well as across various campaigns and/or ad-hoc requests. We are looking for someone that comes to the table with a creative, solutions-oriented mindset, who can set clear standards and direction to the cross-channel buying teams, while also comfortable to jump in to coach & course correct when required.
- Main Investment lead on cross-channel buying strategy and executional workstreams, leading overall channel subject matter experts’ expectations and deadlines
- Write and deliver investment strategies and oversee the translation of these strategies into the final media buys?
- Build, maintain and grow client relationships and client business
- Push our clients with innovative/new thinking that addresses their business challenges and pushes their business forward
- Build and maintain relationships with media publishers
- Lead and collaborate with internal agency counterparts in Integrated Planning, Account Management and Research/Insights
- Distilling down client requests and feedback into actionable workstreams for yourself and/or the junior staff. Ability to ingest, organize, & prioritize multiple tasks while ensuring work is distributed across team through effective delegation, to ensure deadlines are being met across multiple projects/deliverables
- Support Account leads in managing account profitability; identify, assess, and implement strategic organizational capabilities and partner initiatives in a profitable manner
- Demonstrate problem solving and intervention when necessary
- Understand Agency business objectives above and beyond client role by actively participating in cross agency projects
- Actively participate in business development, often as the sole Investment lead overseeing all channels
- Inform and participate in agency media tools/platforms/partnership evaluations
- Deliver creative solutions and align team members behind those solutions
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- 15+ years Digital experience, preferably from a media agency environment (integrated media buying experience a plus)
- Experience across a full suite of paid media linear and digital media, including deep digital experience with display, programmatic, search, social, audio, and video
- Experience working in digital platforms – programmatic, search, social, ad trafficking, buying systems, etc.
- Proven experience informing tactical recommendations, trafficking and reporting to ensure standards are being met across Investment team
- Track record of building successful client relationships
- Preferred experience in both performance marketing and brand-building marketing
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable presenting to large groups of people at all levels, including C-suite
- Must be able to lead autonomously, be solutions-oriented and motivating with a high emotional IQ
- Proven ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and results