This is especially evident in online customer behavior. Luckily, we as advertisers don’t have to foretell the future to be prepared for it. To overcome the obstacle that is change, organizations and agencies are turning to automation to keep ahead. With Performance Max, purchasing Google ads just got easier
What is Performance Max?
Search Engine Journal describes the Performance Max feature as “a new way to buy Google ads across YouTube, Display, Search, Discover, Gmail, and Maps from a single campaign.” These campaigns strengthen your keyword-based Search campaigns by maximizing your performance across Google’s whole suite of advertising channels and inventory. This not only saves time, but it also helps advertisers achieve more conversions for every marketing objective. Following positive beta results, Performance Max campaigns will be made available to all advertisers, ushering in the next generation of Smart Shopping and Local Campaigns.
Benefits of Performance Max:
Increase Conversions and Value: Helps acquire new conversion opportunities in real time by optimizing budgets and bids across channels via automation.
Find New Customers: Introduces new audience segments by leveraging Google’s real-time understanding of user intent, behavior, and context to deliver more relevant advertising at the appropriate time.
Gain Richer Insights: Provide detail such as auction insights, performance drivers, diagnostic insights, audience persona insights, consumer interest insights, search trends, and demand forecasts.
- Overall, Performance Max puts business goals front and center and allows automation to target them above all else. This is CRUCIAL to maximizing performance from Google Ads.
- Performance Max for Lead Generation – Google’s premier solution to acquire quality leads at scale.
- Performance Max for Online Sales – optimize towards purchase conversions.
- Performance Max for Store Goals – meet your business’ offline marketing and business objectives.
- New Customer and Acquisition Goals and Insights – Insights available: auction insights, performance drivers, diagnostic insights, audience persona insights, consumer interest insights, search trends, and demand forecasts.